Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Tele?"

If you're wondering where I came up with the name of my blog, it's short for "telemarking" which is my passion in the winter, what with being a native Colorado girl. I've been a skier for, as of my birthday on Dec. 18, forty that's 4 oh! years. Holy moley, a major anniversary coming up here. (So she must be at least, uh .... hmm.... let's just say "old" or better yet, "wise.")

Maybe I'll go skiing on my birthday dressed as a dead person. Warm and of course high-tech, but dead. Nah, I should just leave well enough alone, eh? I would hate to have an accident and then have to take a ride down the mountain strapped to a ski patrol sled looking dead. Wouldn't be good for their image. On the other hand, one of my other passions is making the ski patrol look bad. More on that some other time.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, your sense of humor is great! I hit The Big 4-OH this past February, and other than a few aches & pains, 40 is suiting me quite well.
    Peace,
    Tracey.

    ReplyDelete